Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Kabam that lets users create a Middle-earth kingdom of their own.
The time has come to build your Empire and raise your army. Assemble your heroes and call forth your allies as you stand together to defend the realm of Middle-earth.
- Expand your Kingdom by building your Keep, claiming your throne and growing your Empire.
- Build a Fellowship, as you connect with fellow players in real-time to build a powerful alliance.
- Follow the built-in Quests system to assist in enhancing your city.
- Gather a Great Army of Dwarves, Elves, and other powerful warriors.
- Participate in community events to earn extra rewards!
- Bring Middle-earth with you on mobile device.
New Player Info
- Beginner's Protection
- Goblin Camps
- Gollum's Chance Game
- The Hobbit Interface
- Player's Guide to Battle
- Player's Guide to Battle (In Depth)
- Player Level
- Tax Rate/Happiness
- Training troops
|City Buildings||Field Buildings|
|Academy||Arboretum (Elf Only)|
|Barracks||Lumber Mill (Dwarf Only)|
|City Wall||Mine (Dwarf Only)|
|Embassy||Ore Vein (Elf Only)|
|By Race||By Type||By Tier|